Effective Date: [March 12, 2023]
- Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our website, such as:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and shipping address;
- Payment information, such as your credit card or other payment method details;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location;
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system;
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the duration of your visit;
- Information you provide when you sign up for our newsletter or other promotional materials;
- Information you provide when you contact us for customer support or other inquiries; and
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as through surveys, feedback forms, and social media.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders and purchases;
- Provide and improve our website and services;
- Communicate with you about your use of our website and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Analyze and understand our audience and customer base;
- Prevent, detect, and investigate fraud and other illegal activities;
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your personal information.
We may also use your personal information to send you promotional emails and newsletters about our products and services. You may opt-out of receiving these emails by following the instructions in the emails or by contacting us at [insert your contact email address].
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Our affiliates and service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services, such as payment processors, shipping providers, and marketing agencies;
- Law enforcement and regulatory authorities to comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests;
- Other third parties with your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share your product reviews on social media; and
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We may also share non-personal information, such as aggregate or de-identified data, with third parties for any purpose.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
You can control cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may limit your use of certain features on our website.
- Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information. You may:
- Access, correct, or delete your personal information by logging into your account or by contacting us at [insert your contact email address];
- Object to or restrict our use of your personal information;
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information;
- Opt-out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters by following the instructions in the emails or by contacting us at [insert your contact email address]; and
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe thatour processing of your personal information violates applicable laws and regulations.Please note that we may need to verify your identity before we can fulfill your request.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have collected personal information from your child, please contact us at [insert your contact email address] and we will take appropriate measures to delete the information.
- International Transfers
We may transfer your personal information to other countries for processing or storage, including to countries outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area that may not have the same data protection laws as your home country. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information receives adequate protection, such as by entering into standard contractual clauses with the recipient or ensuring that the recipient is certified under an approved privacy framework.
- Contact Us
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.