This is pretty much my version of beef stroganoff, some ingredients are on par, not all. Very easy to make for a perfect dinner.
Steak in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Pasta
- 2 10oz ribeyes
- 2 tbsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1lb mushrooms sliced
- 1.5 cups heaven cream
- 1 lb cooked egg noodles
- Let’s start off by cubing up the steak into 1-inch cubes, or you can thinly slice it if you prefer.
- Now set it aside. Season it with salt and black pepper and then rinse the mushrooms. Set those aside.
- Now in a skillet over high heat, add the steak and turn them after 2 minutes (per side) and then get them nicely browned.
- Once that is done, remove them from the skillet, next add your mushrooms. Cook them all the way down until all the water evaporates, and season those up with salt and pepper.
- While the mushrooms are reducing and getting tender, let’s start to boil the water in a pot and get those noodles right in there.
- Season the water with salt, a good amount. Possibly 2 tsps and boil for 7 minutes or until the noodles are nice and tender.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked down, add the butter to the mushrooms. Once the butter is dissolved, add the thyme, parsley, soy sauce, and heavy cream. Combine and turn your heat to medium-low heat.
- After the sauce has reduced, add the steaks back in, leave for an additional 5 minutes and now combine the pasta with the steak bites.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS STEAK IN MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE WITH PASTA ? YOU’LL LOVE MY OTHER BEEF RECIPES IN THE LINK BELOW!
HERE IS A LINK TO MY SEASONINGS!
https://www.spanglishasadero.com/ use code Fire10