Sweet Buffalo Rotisserie Pork Ribs
Do you love the taste of tender, juicy pork ribs but want to try something new? If you’re looking for a way to add some excitement to your next barbecue, you won’t want to miss this recipe for sweet buffalo rotisserie pork ribs. With a delicious combination of sweet and spicy flavors, these ribs are sure to impress your guests and leave them asking for seconds.
One of the great things about this recipe is its versatility. You can serve these ribs as the main course for a backyard cookout, or you can slice them into smaller portions and serve them as an appetizer at your next party. They’re also perfect for a weeknight dinner when you’re looking for something a little bit different.
But don’t let the long list of ingredients and instructions intimidate you – this recipe is actually quite easy to make. You’ll start by seasoning the pork ribs with Chica Licka Bam Bam or your preferred seasoning, then cooking them on the grill until they’re perfectly tender. While the ribs are cooking, you’ll whip up a delicious sweet buffalo sauce that’s packed with flavor. Finally, you’ll toss the cooked ribs in the sauce and top them with a garnish of fresh green chives.
What makes these sweet buffalo rotisserie pork ribs so special is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors. The sweet maple syrup in the sauce pairs perfectly with the tangy buffalo wing sauce, while the garlic paste and smoked paprika add depth and complexity to the dish. The result is a flavor explosion that’s sure to impress even the most discerning palate.
So whether you’re looking for a new way to serve pork ribs, or you’re just looking for a recipe that’s guaranteed to please, these sweet buffalo rotisserie pork ribs are a must-try. With their irresistible combination of sweet and spicy flavors and juicy, tender meat, they’re sure to become a new favorite in your recipe repertoire.
Sweet Buffalo Rotisserie Pork Ribs
- 2 racks of pork back ribs
- Chica Licka Bam Bam by Fire and Smoke Society or your favorite rib seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp butter
- Green chives for garnish
- Preheat your grill to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to clean the grates before cooking to prevent the ribs from sticking.
- While the grill is preheating, prepare the pork ribs. Use a sharp knife to remove the silver skin on the back of the ribs. This will help the seasoning and sauce to penetrate the meat and make it more tender. Cut the racks of ribs into individual pieces, making sure to leave enough meat on each rib.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Chica Licka Bam Bam or your preferred rib seasoning. Generously season each rib with the mixture, making sure to coat both sides.
- Next, it's time to set up the rotisserie. If your grill has a rotisserie attachment, attach the spit rod and forks to the rotisserie motor. If you don't have a rotisserie attachment, you can still cook the ribs on the grill by placing them on a rib rack.
- Thread the seasoned ribs onto the spit rod, making sure they are spaced evenly apart. Tighten the forks to hold the ribs securely in place.
- Once the grill has reached the desired temperature, add apple wood chunks to the grill to infuse the ribs with a smoky flavor. Place the rotisserie basket or rib rack onto the grill and start the rotisserie motor.
- Let the ribs cook for approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 203 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature in the thickest part of the meat. Avoid opening the grill too often to prevent heat loss.
- While the ribs are cooking, make the sweet buffalo sauce. In a saucepan, combine the buffalo wing sauce, maple syrup, garlic paste, smoked paprika, and butter. Stir the ingredients over medium heat until fully combined, approximately 5 minutes.
- Once the ribs are finished cooking, remove them from the grill and place them in a large bowl. Pour the sweet buffalo sauce over the ribs and toss them to ensure they are fully coated.
- Finally, garnish the ribs with minced green chives before serving. The fresh green chives will add a pop of color and freshness to the dish, as well as a mild onion flavor that complements the sweet and spicy flavors of the sauce.
Congratulations! You have just made sweet buffalo rotisserie pork ribs that are sure to impress your friends and family. However, if you want to switch things up, feel free to experiment with different seasoning blends or adjust the sweetness and spiciness levels of the sauce. You could also try smoking the ribs with different types of wood to see which flavors you prefer. Remember, cooking is all about having fun and experimenting with different ingredients and techniques.
If you’re feeling extra adventurous, try making your own buffalo wing sauce from scratch. You could also substitute the maple syrup with honey or brown sugar to add a different depth of sweetness to the sauce. The possibilities are endless!
Now that you’ve finished this recipe, it’s time to share your creation with others. Invite your friends and family over for a BBQ and show off your new skills. Better yet, challenge them to a rib cook-off and see who can come up with the most delicious recipe. Don’t forget to snap a picture of your finished product and share it on social media with the hashtag #sweetbuffaloribs. Happy cooking!
ORDER MY KNIFE HERE! ——– HTTPS://ERGOCHEF.COM/PRODUCT/COOKING-WITH-FIRE-8-CHEF-KNIFE/
DID YOU ENJOY THESE ROTISSERIE RIBS? YOU’LL LOVE MY OTHER RECIPES IN THE LINK BELOW!
What is Chica Licka Bam Bam?
Chica Licka Bam Bam is a seasoning blend made by Fire and Smoke Society. It contains a variety of spices and herbs, including salt, garlic, onion, paprika, and black pepper, and is designed to complement the flavor of pork ribs. If you can’t find Chica Licka Bam Bam in your local grocery store, you can use any other rib seasoning that you prefer.
Can I use a different type of wood for smoking the ribs?
Absolutely! While apple wood is a popular choice for smoking pork ribs, you can use any other type of wood that you prefer. Hickory, mesquite, and oak are all good options that will add a unique flavor to the meat. Just be sure to use a wood that is suitable for smoking and has been properly seasoned.
Can I make the sweet buffalo sauce ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the sweet buffalo sauce ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. When you’re ready to use the sauce, simply reheat it over low heat until it is warm and pour it over the cooked ribs. Keep in mind that the sauce may thicken slightly when it is refrigerated, so you may need to add a little bit of water or broth to thin it out.
What temperature should I cook the ribs to?
The internal temperature of the cooked pork ribs should be 203 degrees Fahrenheit. This is the temperature at which the meat will be fully cooked and tender. To ensure that the ribs are cooked to the proper temperature, use a meat thermometer to check the temperature in the thickest part of the meat.
Can I cook the ribs on a gas grill?
Absolutely! You can cook the ribs on a gas grill using the same instructions as for a charcoal grill. Simply preheat the grill to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, add the apple wood chunks for smoking, and place the rotisserie basket or rib rack onto the grill
Leave a Reply