Grilled Cheese Pepperoni Pizza
Grilled cheese pepperoni pizza is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. This recipe combines the classic flavors of grilled cheese and pepperoni pizza and gives it a whole new twist. The combination of melted cheese and pepperoni is sure to tantalize your taste buds and make this pizza a hit with all the family. The best part of this recipe is that it only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook, making it an ideal meal for busy weeknights.
The ultimate combination of your favorite grilled cheese sandwich and your favorite pizza! This delicious pizza is made with a toasted sourdough bread base, topped with a generous spread of marinara sauce, plenty of melted mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese slices and a generous layer of pepperoni.
To create this cheesy delight, start by preheating your grill to 350 degrees. Cut the loaf of sourdough bread into two even halves, and top each one with three slices of cheddar cheese.
Next, preheat a large skillet and add butter. Place the bread onto the grill, flipping after five minutes. After another five minutes, remove the bread from the grill and add marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperonis.
Place the bread back onto the grill on the same skillet, and remove once the cheese has melted. Your Grilled Cheese Pepperoni Pizza is now ready to enjoy! This delicious dish is the perfect combination of two of your favorite foods, and is sure to be a hit. So try it out today and enjoy the cheesy goodness!
Below is a printable recipe card!
Grilled Cheese pepperoni Pizza
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 9 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 small bag pepperonis
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees. Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise, then cut the top and bottom off.
- Place the bread halves on a cutting board and spread cheese slices evenly over each half. Place the top of the bun on each half.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter to the pan.
- When the butter has melted, place the bread halves onto the skillet and flip after 5 minutes.
- After 5 more minutes, remove the bread from the skillet and spread marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperonis on the bread.
- Place the bread halves back onto the skillet on the same heat setting and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the bread over and let cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Remove from the heat, slice each half into 4 pieces, and serve. Enjoy!
The Grilled Cheese Pepperoni Pizza is a delicious and easy–to–make meal that is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With the combination of melted cheese and savory pepperoni, this pizza is a comforting and satisfying dinner option. Once you‘ve tried this recipe, you may never go back to traditional pizzas again.
This pizza can also be customized to fit your family‘s preferences. If your family loves extra cheese, add more of your favorite cheese. If you‘re looking for a spicier pizza, add red pepper flakes to the top of the pizza before grilling. You can even use different types of cheese for different flavors. No matter what you choose, you can‘t go wrong with adding some extra flavor to your Grilled Cheese Pepperoni Pizza.
Making the Grilled Cheese Pepperoni Pizza is a great way to get creative with dinner. Not only is it a delicious meal, but it‘s also a fun activity to do with the whole family. With this recipe, you‘ll have a delicious dinner that everyone will be happy with. So grab some cheese and pepperoni and get grilling!
Leave a Reply