Spanish Garlic shrimp
If you love shrimp then this recipe is for you. These shrimp are packed full of flavor. This recipe is not authentic, but I believe very close to it! Go ahead and give it a go!
Spanish Garlic Shrimp
- 14 jumbo shrimp
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup white wine (sub with water)
- ½ cup olive oil
- Start off by cleaning the shrimp. Remove the outer shell and devein. Once cleaned, run shrimp under cool running water, after, lay them on paper towels and pat them really dry.
- Once dried, add to a bowl. Add about 1 tbsp of oil and season with your favorite seafood seasoning, now set them aside.
- Chop the parsley next, followed by the garlic. Mince the garlic well
- Now heat up a skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp cooking oil. Sear shrimp, for 1 min per side, then remove them from the skillet and set them aside.
- Deglaze your skillet with white wine. Then add in 1/2 cup olive oil, your heat cut it to medium-low, then add the minced garlic.
- Once the garlic starts to brown, add in the parsley. Leave for 1 more minute then add in the paprika and chili flakes. (keep stirring everything so it won’t burn) Finally, add your shrimp back in and coat with the sauce and squeeze the lemon juice at the end. Cut off the heat and let cool for 3 min before serving.
Serve along bread, rice or your favorite side!
Here is a link to my seasonings https://www.spanglishasadero.com/ use code Fire10
Leave a Reply