Loaded Chorizo Burrito for Breakfast
Want a breakfast that will hold you over till dinner? Then this one is for you! These burritos are loaded with beef chorizo, potatoes, eggs, chipotle sauce and tons of cheese.
Loaded Chorizo Burrito
- 1 lb beef chorizo
- 3 medium golden potatoes (par boiled and sliced)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cheese
- 4 burrito size burritos
- Chipotle sauce (I used bend sauce brand)
- Preheat the loco griddle to 350 degrees.
- Now slice the potatoes into wedges, next par boil those potatoes and boil them until fork tender.
- Once they are tender, remove from heat and drain the hot water.
- Now, let’s start to crisp up the chorizo. Lay it on the griddle and flip it after 5 minutes. Once it’s getting crispy all the way, add the eggs to it.
- Turn the griddle to low heat, incorporate the eggs and now add the cheese to it. Mix the cheese into the eggs and chorizo, once the cheese is melted, warm up the tortillas and now it’s time to assemble the burritos.
- Add the mixture of chorizo and add about 4 potato wedges to it.
- Now fold the burritos and place them on the griddle for about 3 min per side on medium heat or until the tortilla is nice and crispy.
- Remove and let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
Any other notes: You can also add beans, rice or anything you like to the burritos.
Did you enjoy this Chorizo burrito recipe? You’ll love my other beef recipes in the link below!
Here is a link to my seasonings!
https://www.spanglishasadero.com/ use code Fire10
Leave a Reply