Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This recipe is very easy and delicious. This can be a great appetizer for a party. I cooked my own chicken but you can always buy a rotisserie chicken from the store.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Start off by preheating your grill to 350 degrees.
- Season up the chicken with salt first and then the seasoning mix. Once it’s fully seasoned place on the grill opposite of the heat, you want to cook it indirectly.
- Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165, take it off the grill and let it completely cool down before shredding it.
- Once cooled remove the skin and shred the meat. You want 2 cups of shredded chicken for this recipe.
- In a mixing bowl, add the shredded chicken along with the cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, ranch and combine thoroughly. Add it to an oven-safe dish. Spread it and top it off with shredded cheddar cheese. Then, place in the grill opposite of the heat for 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove, garnish with the green onion and let cool 3 minutes before serving.
Serve along carrots and celery.
Here is a link to my seasonings https://www.spanglishasadero.com/ use code Fire10
Did you enjoy this double-fried chicken sandwich recipe? You’ll love my other chicken recipes in the link below!
Leave a Reply