505 Southwestern Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Chicken Wings
These wings are sure to impress the crowd, from sweet to spicy from the jalapeño, it takes it to the next level. The salsa is packed full of flavor.
505 Southwestern Pineapple Mango Jalapeño grilled Chicken Wings
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 1 18 oz bottle pineapple mango jalapeño from 505 southwestern
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 3 tsp smoked paprika powder
- Start off by preheating your grill to 300 degrees.
- Now let’s make the seasoning. In a bowl, combine all the spices for the seasoning.
- Once combined, grab a bigger bowl and add all the wings. Coat them well with cooking oil. Then, season them first with salt and pepper, then the spice mix.
- Place them on the grill and then let’s blend up that 505 southwestern pineapple mango jalapeño.
- Place it in your blender and blend all those flavors until smooth.
- Now check on your wings. You wanna flip them after 5 minutes. Remove them once they hit an internal temperature of 175.
- When they are almost done, heat up the salsa slightly. Place it in a small sauce pan over low medium heat for 10 minutes
- Stir consistently so it won’t burn. Once the wings are done, toss them in that amazing sauce.
- Let them rest for 3 min before serving.
Serve them along your favorite dipping sauce
Here is a link to my seasonings https://www.spanglishasadero.com/ use code Fire10
Leave a Reply