Poblano Burger Crunchwraps on the Loco Cookers Griddle
These Crunchwraps are next level! Packed full of flavor and are absolutely delicious. Very easy to recreate, enjoy these on a weeknight for lunch or dinner.
Poblano Burger Crunchwraps
- 1 lb 85/15 ground beef
- 1 large poblano pepper
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 slices of bacon
Pico De Gallo
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 red onion (diced)
- 1 serrano pepper (diced)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp chipotle sauce
- Let’s start off by roasting the poblano pepper. Once it’s nicely charred, place in a zip lock bag for 5 minutes. This will allow for the removal of the skin to be easier.
- Now, in a bowl, add the ingredients for the pico de gallo. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once combined, place aside.
- Now take out the poblano pepper from the zip lock bag. With a spoon, remove the charred outer skin, and now dice it (remove the seeds and stem).
- In a bowl, add the ground beef, the diced poblano peppers, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Mix everything well and form 4 equal size meatballs, or you can always form the 4 burgers before hand.
- Now preheat your loco cookers griddle on medium heat and lay down the bacon strips. Flip them occasionally and remove them once they are crispy.
- Now let’s crank the griddle on sear mode and sear those burgers. Flip them after 4 minutes and remove them once they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Once all the burgers are off the griddle, warm up the tortillas slightly.
- Lay down cheese, the burger, bacon, sauce, pico and more cheese. Now fold the outer part of the tortilla within itself all the way around.
- You should have 5 points. Then, place them on the griddle about 3 min per side, lower the temp to 350 degrees on the griddle.
- Now remove once they are nicely crispy and brown. Let cool for 3 min before serving.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS Easy Crunchwrap RECIPE? YOU’LL LOVE MY OTHER BEEF RECIPES IN THE LINK BELOW!
HERE IS A LINK TO MY SEASONINGS!
https://www.spanglishasadero.com/ use code Fire10
Leave a Reply