These loaded sausage sliders are the perfect breakfast dish for feeding a crowd. Made with crispy hash browns, eggs, bacon, shallots, and cheese, these sliders are packed with flavor and sure to please any breakfast lover. Imagine biting into a warm and toasted bun, with a juicy sausage patty, topped with a cheesy and savory egg and hash brown mixture. The addition of bacon and shallots brings a unique depth of flavor to the dish and the mayo adds a touch of creaminess that brings everything together.
Length of time from start to finish: 35 minutes
These sliders are incredibly easy to make and perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch with friends and family. The best part is that they can be prepped ahead of time, making it a great option for hosting a large group. The loco griddle makes cooking these sliders a breeze, allowing you to cook everything all at once, and the result is a delicious and satisfying breakfast that is sure to be a hit.
- 12 small sausage patties
- 12 Kings Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 6 eggs
- 9 slices cheese (American or cheddar)
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 shallot, diced
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 1.5 cups hash browns
So, if you want to impress your guests with a delicious breakfast dish that’s easy to make, give these Loaded Sausage Sliders on the Loco Griddle a try.
- Preheat your loco griddle on the sear mode. Add the diced bacon and cook until crispy.
- Add the diced shallots to the bacon and cook until translucent. Turn the heat to low.
- Add the hash browns to the opposite side of the griddle on the sear mode. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until crispy.
- Mix the hash browns with the bacon and shallots.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Move the egg and hash brown mixture to one side of the griddle. Add the cheese slices and let it melt.
- Add the sausage patties to the griddle and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Set the griddle to the lowest setting and toast the buns.
- Assemble the sliders by spreading mayo on the bottom of the buns, adding a sausage patty, and topping it with the cheesy egg hash mixture. Let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
Below is a printable recipe card!
Loaded Sausage Sliders
- 12 small sausage patties
- 12 Kings Hawaiian rolls
- 6 eggs
- 9 slices of cheese American or cheddar
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 shallot diced
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 1.5 cups of hash browns
Preheat your loco griddle on sear mode and add your diced bacon. Let it crisp up a bit.
After the bacon has crisped up some, add the shallots. Once those are translucent, mix them with the bacon. At this time, turn the heat to low.
Add the hash browns to the griddle on the opposite side where it’s still on sear mode. Add salt and pepper to season those up.
Once the hash browns look nice and crispy, mix together with the bacon and shallots. Then, add the eggs to the mixture and keep turning until the eggs are fully cooked.
Move the mixture to one side of the griddle and add the cheese. Let it melt slowly. Now, let’s add the sausages and start to cook those up. Turn the sausage patties every 2 min until they are at 165 internal temperature.
Once those are done, set the temp to the lowest setting and toast the buns.
Now let’s assemble! On the toasted buns, add mayo, sausage Patties and finally the cheesy egg hash. Let cool for 3 min before serving.
You can also use beef patties if you don’t want to use pork!
These Loaded Sausage Sliders are a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast dish that is perfect for feeding a crowd. The combination of crispy hash browns, eggs, bacon, shallots, and cheese creates a unique depth of flavor that is sure to please any breakfast lover. The loco griddle makes cooking these sliders a breeze, allowing you to cook everything all at once and the result is a delicious and satisfying breakfast that is sure to be a hit.
Not only are these sliders delicious, but they are also easy to make, and can be prepped ahead of time, making it a great option for hosting a large group. The addition of bacon and shallots brings a unique depth of flavor to the dish and the mayo adds a touch of creaminess that brings everything together.
So, if you’re looking to impress your guests with a delicious breakfast dish that’s easy to make, give these Loaded Sausage Sliders a try. You won’t regret it! And you can always make adjustments according to your taste, like adding more or less jalapeno, or different kind of cheese.
Not only are these sliders perfect for breakfast, but they also make a great lunch or dinner option, so feel free to get creative with it. The options are endless and you can always make it your own! So don’t hesitate, give this recipe a try and enjoy your delicious loaded sausage sliders on the loco griddle!
Did you enjoy these loaded sliders? Well you will love my other pork recipes in the link below!